The 754 is a power multifunction documenting calibrator that lets you download procedures, lists, and instructions created with software-or upload data for printing, archiving, and analysis. The 754 also features a powerful built in HART® interface capable of performing nearly all the day-to-day tasks you now perform with a separate communicator.Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator- HART
Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator- HART
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations. Record and document results
- Holds up to a full week of downloaded procedures and calibration results.
- Use many features like autostep, custom units, user entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay etc.
- Bright white dual display. Read both sourced and measured parameters simultaneously.
- Multi lingual interface
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery for 10 hour uninterrupted use. Includes gas gauge.
- Handling of fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs, with pulses as short as 1 ms.
- Delivered with DPC/Track Sample software.
- Compatible with many Asset Management software packages.
The 754 is designed to take on nearly all the day-to-day tasks you now perform with a separate communicator. In fact, it offers the communication capabilities of the 375 HART communicator.
- Requires no external box or second tool for everyday HART calibration and maintenance.
- Offers fast HART communication.
- Supports popular models of HART transmitters, with more devise-specific command support than any other HART field calibrator.
- Works with multiple masters, burst mode, and multi-drop configurations.
- Is easy to update as additional instruments are added and new HART versions are released.
- Interrogate to determine device type, manufacturer, model, tag.
- Reconfigure the sensor mapping of dual sensor temperature transmitters.
- Read HART PV function and smart transmitter digital output while measuring analog mA output.
- Read and write HART configuration functions to make field adjustments to PV range points, damping, and other top-level configuration settings.
- Re-label smart transmitters by reading and writing to the HART tag field.